Bonds and Surety Insurance
At Iron Property, we offer:
- Innovative approaches to underwriting
- Unsurpassed levels of client service
- Consistent discipline and risk management
- Strong financial stability
- Regional expertise and personal service
Types of Bonds
Types of bonds written include, but are not limited to:
- Municipal License & Permit Bonds
- State License & Permit Bonds
- Probate Bonds
- Fidelity Bonds
- Public Official Bonds
- Notary Bonds and Notary Errors & Omissions Insurance
- Employee Dishonesty Bonds
- Janitorial Service Bonds
- Bid/Performance/Payment Bonds for Small Contractors (First Step & Next Step Programs)
- Other Miscellaneous Bonds
Miscellaneous Surety Provides
- Prompt personal service from knowledgeable, experienced underwriters.
- Reduced agency expenses with direct bill, automated underwriting and reduced paperwork.
- Competitive commissions and rates.
- Easy-to-use automation including application selection, bond submission, bond issuance, endorsement processing, underwriting authority and rating.
- Different payment options including credit card and ACH\EFT.
- Quick access to your monthly billing statements, reports, forms, and much more in Iron Property Agent's portal.
- Sales representatives across the country regularly visit to train and educate you on various types of bonds required in your area.
- Educational surety seminars that qualify for continuing education credit.